TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
A close friend of the Spice Girl said that Mel loves Stephen a lot and without him her life would have been tough. The friend also said that Belafonte's regular attendance at his wife's Dancing With the Stars tappings was interpreted as jealousy of Mel's partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy by show staff.
"The scrutiny has gotten so intense that Belafonte's regular attendance at his wife's Dancing With the Stars tappings (support which touched the erstwhile Scary Spice) was interpreted as jealousy of Mel's partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy by show staff." the pal added. "Mel loves Stephen...if it wasn't for him by her side life would have been a lot tougher," a friend told PageSix.com
According to the sources, Mel B's considers Stephen as her rock. "Mel calls Stephen her rock. She hates the way the media has treated him," the source added. Mel had recently told PageSix.com at a party at West Hollywood hotspot Hyde that she adores her husband. "I love Stephen. We've been sweethearts for years and he's a good man."