TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, October 26, 2007
London (ANI): Spice Girl Melanie Brown has revealed that the all-girl is worried that their dance routines in the reunion tour won"t be saucy enough to impress fans because of their 'ageing" knees. The Sporty Spice told ITV"s 'Loose Women" that the members of the band are not that flexible as they used to be earlier because of their age.
“We are not as young and flexible as we used to be," the Sun quoted her, as telling. “Emma and I have been talking about how, when we get up in the morning, our knees are creaky. We"re nervous because how are we going to do those dance routines?" she said.
However, a band"s source insisted that the fans were aware of the girls" age and so didn"t expect them to do something which their age didn"t allow them to do. “Fans know the girls are older, so won"t be expecting them to bend over backwards."