TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Friday, October 26, 2007
London (ANI): Spice Girl Melanie Brown has revealed that the all-girl is worried that their dance routines in the reunion tour won"t be saucy enough to impress fans because of their 'ageing" knees. The Sporty Spice told ITV"s 'Loose Women" that the members of the band are not that flexible as they used to be earlier because of their age.
“We are not as young and flexible as we used to be," the Sun quoted her, as telling. “Emma and I have been talking about how, when we get up in the morning, our knees are creaky. We"re nervous because how are we going to do those dance routines?" she said.
However, a band"s source insisted that the fans were aware of the girls" age and so didn"t expect them to do something which their age didn"t allow them to do. “Fans know the girls are older, so won"t be expecting them to bend over backwards."