TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, November 19, 2007
New York (ANI): Popstar Michael Jackson led the crowd through a spirited rendition of Happy Birthday at civil rights activist Jesse Jackson's 66th birthday bash. The popstar walked the red carpet of the party, sponsored by Bombay Sapphire and RainbowPUSH at the Beverly Hilton, along with the Baptist minister and US TV veteran Larry King, reports the New York Post.
According to sources, the former king of pop "stopped midway to sing a power-ballad rendition of 'Happy Birthday' complete with theatrical clenched fists and stage expressions." King and LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa also joined the pop star as his backup singers. "The most bizarre part, however, was seeing Larry King and LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa chime in as his backup singers," they added.