TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, November 19, 2007
New York (ANI): Popstar Michael Jackson led the crowd through a spirited rendition of Happy Birthday at civil rights activist Jesse Jackson's 66th birthday bash. The popstar walked the red carpet of the party, sponsored by Bombay Sapphire and RainbowPUSH at the Beverly Hilton, along with the Baptist minister and US TV veteran Larry King, reports the New York Post.
According to sources, the former king of pop "stopped midway to sing a power-ballad rendition of 'Happy Birthday' complete with theatrical clenched fists and stage expressions." King and LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa also joined the pop star as his backup singers. "The most bizarre part, however, was seeing Larry King and LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa chime in as his backup singers," they added.