TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Michael Jackson has asked music mogul Simon Fuller to help re-launch his career. The pair are said to have had several secret meetings over the last few weeks, with Simon to flying Las Vegas to meet Michael last weekend. Michael is desperate to salvage his career following his 2005 child sex abuse trial, of which he was acquitted. He is reportedly hoping Simon, who created the Spice Girls and TV talent show 'Pop Idol', can make him a huge star once again. A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Michael is determined to be a global phenomenon again. He knows it won't be easy because he comes with so much baggage but he thinks that if anyone can pull it off, Simon can."
The source added: "Simon is excited by the challenge. It's like nothing he has tackled before." Simon and Michael have already discussed a one-off Las Vegas show.
Despite his controversial lifestyle, Michael still has a loyal fan base and is one of the most successful pop artists of all time. His 1982 album 'Thriller' is ranked as the highest selling album ever, with worldwide sales estimated OF over 104 million.