TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Thursday, November 22, 2007
New York (ANI): Popstar michael jackson is reportedly taking his friends' help to keep a roof over his kids' heads, as he has been shunted out of various residences he rented in Las Vegas and Washington, DC. Sources have revealed that Jackson has been facing a hard time ever since speculations began that he might have to lose his Neverland ranch, as he is in default on a 23 million-dollar loan against the property.
The sources have also revealed that the 'Thriller' star moved his three kids—Prince, Paris and Blanket—to the Beverly Hills home of his long-time friend, supermarket billionaire Ron Burkle, last week. "The whole family has been hiding out. They were holed up in Burkle's place behind the Beverly Hills Hotel," the New York Post quoted a source as saying. "They even refused to come out of their rooms and hid when Burkle had guests over," the source added. Representatives for Burkle were not available for comment.