TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 30, 2007
Michael Jackson's representative has denied the star was hospitalised with pneumonia yesterday. The Thriller singer was rumoured to have been admitted to a Las Vegas hospital suffering from pneumonia but his spokeswoman insists he is at home and simply "under the weather". Raymone Bain told 'Access Hollywood': "Michael Jackson is not currently in the hospital nor has he been hospitalised with pneumonia.
"MJ is not hospitalised. I spoke to him a couple of hours ago and he was at home conducting meetings. I told one reporter that I did not know if the doctor had diagnosed him with pneumonia or a bad case of the flu. Everyone was a bit under the weather due to changing climates and the traveling but he's OK." Michael is reportedly looking at plans for a possible long running Las Vegas show.