- Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s Father, Dies Of Pancreatic Cancer In Las Vegas
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Puneeth Rajkumar Draws Inspiration From Two People For Dancing
- Nawazuddin Siddique To Don A Hat Of Michael Jackson In SRK Starrer Raees!
- British Actor Joseph Fiennes To Play Michael Jackson In Road Trip Drama Movie!
- Hollywood Celebrities With Unexpected Hidden Talents
Saturday, September 29, 2007
New York, (ANI): Pop star Michael Jackson has reportedly hired legal practitioners to unearth details of the marital status of his children"s governess Grace Rwaramba, sparking speculations that he is seriously pondering marrying her. The singer"s move comes just as his spokeswoman Raymone Bain has denied that he has already married Rwaramba.
A source has revealed that the Jackson"s lawyers have contacted Rwaramba's erstwhile husband Stacey Adair, whom she married on 26 February 1995, to determine the legal status of their failed marriage.
The court documents show that Grace and Adair filed for divorce in October 2001 in Los Angeles, but the final outcome is still in dispute, the source says. "I can confirm (the divorce) was never completed," the New York Daily News quoted the source as saying.
"Jackson's lawyers were looking into it. It seems that even though (Rwaramba and Adair) didn't make an appearance to finish the divorce, under California law, there might be a default provision.... That's what his lawyers are researching," the source added.