TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Saturday, September 29, 2007
New York, (ANI): Pop star Michael Jackson has reportedly hired legal practitioners to unearth details of the marital status of his children"s governess Grace Rwaramba, sparking speculations that he is seriously pondering marrying her. The singer"s move comes just as his spokeswoman Raymone Bain has denied that he has already married Rwaramba.
A source has revealed that the Jackson"s lawyers have contacted Rwaramba's erstwhile husband Stacey Adair, whom she married on 26 February 1995, to determine the legal status of their failed marriage.
The court documents show that Grace and Adair filed for divorce in October 2001 in Los Angeles, but the final outcome is still in dispute, the source says. "I can confirm (the divorce) was never completed," the New York Daily News quoted the source as saying.
"Jackson's lawyers were looking into it. It seems that even though (Rwaramba and Adair) didn't make an appearance to finish the divorce, under California law, there might be a default provision.... That's what his lawyers are researching," the source added.