TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, July 27, 2007
'The Rolling Stones' singer Mick Jagger's daughter Elizabeth has claimed that her dad will never go under the knife to get rid of his wrinkles. The 23-year-old insisted that her dad's wrinkles are what have him stand out of the crowd.
"He might have one of the craggiest (wrinkliest) faces in the world but it's all his own and it makes him so recognisable. I am very proud of him and his face," Contactmusic quoted Elizabeth, as saying.
The model/actress claimed that Jagger will never go for a facelift, for it looks 'yuck' when it comes to men. "He will never have plastic surgery and nor should he because facelifts on men are just yuck," she added.