TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, July 20, 2007
Rock star Mick Jagger left clubbers dumbfounded when he went a little wild at a club.'The Rolling Stones' singer was with his entourage at the Celia bar in Bucharest, Romania after a gig and spent a whopping amount on booze.
It looks like the rocker was missing girls in his party so he reportedly asked where the women went missing. According to a source, Jagger had the most expensive beverages and a group of girls who arrived after some time were directed towards his table.
"He ordered the most expensive drinks. A group of girls who had just arrived were steered to his table," the Sun quoted the source, as saying. The 63-year-old left the East European nightclub alone after the bash, but it seem that his party was not over yet, for some girls later turned up at his Hilton hotel.