TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
London, (ANI): Rock star Mick Jagger has revealed that it just does not make a difference to him whether he records his songs with his The Rolling Stones bandmates or with any other hit band. While promoting an album of his solo hits, Jagger said that he does not care whether Keith Richards plays the guitar on his tapes or either of Pet Townshend and Jeff Beck.
“I don"t give a damn whether I record with the Stones or any other band. It"s not important to me. I never see them when recording. I"m always on my own as the last one to put my voice on a finished tape," the Sun quoted him as saying. “So I"m not really bothered whether it"s Keith that played the lick or Pete Townshend or Jeff Beck. I don"t care — it doesn"t really matter to me," he added.
Jagger also revealed that he does not even sit with Keith while writing his songs. He said that the two of them compose music separately. “I don"t always sit down with Keith with a guitar and go, 'What shall we do?" That doesn"t exist. We do a lot of song-writing apart. Keith will come up with a finished song and I"ll just sing it, or I"ll come up with a finished song," he said.