TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
"She has been employing Mishcon for 20 months so it works out at 100,000 pounds a month," The Sun quoted Mills' pal, as saying. "Did Mishcon need a team of six, each earning 500 pounds an hour, to fight her case? "She says not, that she and her sister did a lot of groundwork," the pal added.
However, a legal source said: "It was her choice to hire one of the country's most high-profile lawyers." Mishcon de Reya dumped the animal rights activist after she embarked on a string of print and television interviews to rant about her divorce from the legendary singer. In case, the High Court writ is successful it could result in Mills being declared bankrupt. Mishcon refused to comment on the matter.