TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
London (ANI): The reason Sir Paul McCartney is so wealthy is because he"s extremely tight-fisted with his money, says estranged wife Heather Mills. Mills" latest outburst in Hello! magazine came just days after she gave a TV interview, telling viewers in the US and UK that she was being persecuted like missing British four-year old Madeline McCann"s mum Kate.
"This is a man that hangs on to his money. He wouldn't be as rich if he didn't," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling the mag. "Who needs that kind of money? I'm still keeping quiet about the total truth, giving him a chance to help us move on and get out of this awful situation. "I want the freedom to be able to tell my story should I need to defend myself. I offered to Paul that if he protects me from the inevitable hatred I'll receive because I am a wife of a Beatle, I'll never say anything derogatory about him.
"He wants me to be gagged and they won't give me a divorce until I'm gagged. So I'm waiting for the two-year separation. "I've been this dormant volcano for 18 months and now I've had the explosion of my feelings."
Mills also accused Macca of not doing enough to protect her reputation. "Someone that powerful. When I left, I said, 'I don't want a penny, all I want is for you to protect me.' "He won't talk or acknowledge anything ever. He just pretends everything doesn't go on. I've asked him to protect me for 18 months. He knows I was suicidal but did nothing. Enough is enough. I have to stand up and take the brunt of what I'm going to be put through again ... He forced me into a corner."