TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
London (ANI): The reason Sir Paul McCartney is so wealthy is because he"s extremely tight-fisted with his money, says estranged wife Heather Mills. Mills" latest outburst in Hello! magazine came just days after she gave a TV interview, telling viewers in the US and UK that she was being persecuted like missing British four-year old Madeline McCann"s mum Kate.
"This is a man that hangs on to his money. He wouldn't be as rich if he didn't," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling the mag. "Who needs that kind of money? I'm still keeping quiet about the total truth, giving him a chance to help us move on and get out of this awful situation. "I want the freedom to be able to tell my story should I need to defend myself. I offered to Paul that if he protects me from the inevitable hatred I'll receive because I am a wife of a Beatle, I'll never say anything derogatory about him.
"He wants me to be gagged and they won't give me a divorce until I'm gagged. So I'm waiting for the two-year separation. "I've been this dormant volcano for 18 months and now I've had the explosion of my feelings."
Mills also accused Macca of not doing enough to protect her reputation. "Someone that powerful. When I left, I said, 'I don't want a penny, all I want is for you to protect me.' "He won't talk or acknowledge anything ever. He just pretends everything doesn't go on. I've asked him to protect me for 18 months. He knows I was suicidal but did nothing. Enough is enough. I have to stand up and take the brunt of what I'm going to be put through again ... He forced me into a corner."