TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Monday, November 12, 2007
London (ANI): Heather Mills has been dealt a serious blow in her divorce battle with estranged hubby Sir Paul McCartney after being dropped by her lawyers.
Top law firm Mishcon de Reya confirmed that they had parted ways with the animal rights activist, 15 months after taking her on as a client. The news is especially set to hit Mills hard as her 50 million pounds divorce battle reaches a critical point.
Though a spokesperson did not comment on the reasons behind the lawyer's decision to part ways with Mills, it is thought that it came after Mills went against advice about appearing on television and berating Macca.
"We can confirm that we no longer represent Heather Mills McCartney," the Daily Mail quoted the spokesperson, as saying. "Our strategy is that we never talk about clients either past or present, so we can't say any more than that."
Mills was expected to be represented by Sir Anthony Julius, who boasts a track record of court victories including helping Princess Diana secure her divorce against Prince Charles. Mills was earlier dealt her blow when her spokesman, Phil Hall, resigned.