TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, November 12, 2007
London (ANI): Heather Mills has been dealt a serious blow in her divorce battle with estranged hubby Sir Paul McCartney after being dropped by her lawyers.
Top law firm Mishcon de Reya confirmed that they had parted ways with the animal rights activist, 15 months after taking her on as a client. The news is especially set to hit Mills hard as her 50 million pounds divorce battle reaches a critical point.
Though a spokesperson did not comment on the reasons behind the lawyer's decision to part ways with Mills, it is thought that it came after Mills went against advice about appearing on television and berating Macca.
"We can confirm that we no longer represent Heather Mills McCartney," the Daily Mail quoted the spokesperson, as saying. "Our strategy is that we never talk about clients either past or present, so we can't say any more than that."
Mills was expected to be represented by Sir Anthony Julius, who boasts a track record of court victories including helping Princess Diana secure her divorce against Prince Charles. Mills was earlier dealt her blow when her spokesman, Phil Hall, resigned.