TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Abba's song 'Mamma Mia' will not be played in full in the film of the same name. Fans will only get to hear short bursts of the song in the movie, which stars Meryl Streep, Julie Walters and Pierce Brosnan.
"You'll just hear short bursts of the song at the end, I gather. For some reason, it won't be played in full," the Daily Express quoted Abba's former guitarist Lasse Wellander, 55, who plays on the film's soundtrack, as saying.
The newspaper report says that director Phyllida Lloyd is not keen on the single released by the band in 1975. It also reveals that the director has axed 'Knowing Me Knowing You'.
The original backing band will be premiering a special concert called 'The Abba Show' at the Royal Albert Hall in London on September 26, adds the report.