TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Pop star Natasha Bedingfield, who loves collaborating with a wide range of artists, is craving to work on a record with rap star Sean 'Diddy' Combs.
The Unwritten singer has already recorded a forthcoming song with rapper Ne-Yo, and she now wishes to explore her hip-hop side by working with the genre's heavyweights like super-producer Pharrell Williams and Missy Elliott.
"Diddy would be a great collaboration, I'm going to suggest it to him," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"The other person I totally respect is Pharrell. There are a lot of people who have major musical ideas and I would love to get together with. Missy Elliott is a huge one. I love collaborating, it's my favourite thing about what I do. I love the chemistry, the idea of bringing two people from different places with different experiences and seeing what they end up creating," she added.