TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Thursday, November 15, 2007
London (ANI): An advertisement hoarding featuring a bikini clad Beyonce Knowles has been branded 'obscene' by angry Las Vegas residents. The R & B singer appears on a massive advertising hoarding for the city's local radio station, but residents of the Sin City are petitioning to have the raunchy image taken down. "It's obscene. I have my two little grandkids coming over here, and they don't need to be seeing that," The Sun quoted a resident, as saying. "You can change the channel on the TV but you can't change that," the resident added.
However, the billboard has received the backing of city officials."The billboards were taken from publicity shots and this is the way those people perform," the station manger said. "So, to show them in a jogging suit probably wouldn't be the right thing. "It complies with all the locational criteria that are set out in our code of conduct," the manager added.