TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
"Olivier is really hoping that he and Kylie can spend some serious quality time together after all that has gone on between them," Daily Snack quoted a source as saying. "At the end of the day, they are still and always will be fantastic friends, but lately he has been missing her like crazy," the mole added.
If Olivier does get his wish, then Kylie's younger sister Dannii, 36, might find herself with no sibling for company this festive season. Kylie, 39, had been planning to celebrate Christmas with X Factor judge Dannii and their family in Australia. "Who knows? She could very well change her mind," the source added.