TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"Olivier is really hoping that he and Kylie can spend some serious quality time together after all that has gone on between them," Daily Snack quoted a source as saying. "At the end of the day, they are still and always will be fantastic friends, but lately he has been missing her like crazy," the mole added.
If Olivier does get his wish, then Kylie's younger sister Dannii, 36, might find herself with no sibling for company this festive season. Kylie, 39, had been planning to celebrate Christmas with X Factor judge Dannii and their family in Australia. "Who knows? She could very well change her mind," the source added.