TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Kelly Osbourne was forced to back out of her final performance in West End musical Chicago, after she was hospitalised following a fall. The 23-year-old was scheduled to perform at London's Cambridge Theatre on Nov 2 for the last of her performances as Mama Morton. But, the singer has to call off after injuring her back in an incident on Oct 31.
Osbourne was taken to a London hospital and later released with a neck brace. Meanwhile Kelly is keen to resume her Radio 1 Sunday Surgery and then film Project Catwalk for Sky One next month, after spending the weekend in bed.