- Ryan Seacrest To Host Oscar 2015 Red Carpet, Khloe Kardashain To Join
- Kelly Osbourne is the new face of fashion line Material Girl
- Miley Cyrus, Kelly Osbourne bare cleavage at pre-Grammys Gala
- Kelly Osbourne calls ex fiance biggest piece of s**t
- Kelly Osbourne comes to Miley Cyrus' rescue
- Kelly Osbourne hated herself before Dancing With The Stars
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Kelly Osbourne was forced to back out of her final performance in West End musical Chicago, after she was hospitalised following a fall. The 23-year-old was scheduled to perform at London's Cambridge Theatre on Nov 2 for the last of her performances as Mama Morton. But, the singer has to call off after injuring her back in an incident on Oct 31.
Osbourne was taken to a London hospital and later released with a neck brace. Meanwhile Kelly is keen to resume her Radio 1 Sunday Surgery and then film Project Catwalk for Sky One next month, after spending the weekend in bed.