TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Kelly Osbourne was forced to back out of her final performance in West End musical Chicago, after she was hospitalised following a fall. The 23-year-old was scheduled to perform at London's Cambridge Theatre on Nov 2 for the last of her performances as Mama Morton. But, the singer has to call off after injuring her back in an incident on Oct 31.
Osbourne was taken to a London hospital and later released with a neck brace. Meanwhile Kelly is keen to resume her Radio 1 Sunday Surgery and then film Project Catwalk for Sky One next month, after spending the weekend in bed.