TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Rock star Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon have expressed their love for each other by making a bizarre suicide agreement. As per the pact, whenever anyone of Ozzy or Sharon apprehends death, both of them will commit suicide together.
Sharon said that they entered into this agreement because she and her husband could not live without each other. "Whatever it was, where you know you're going to die, we would want to choose the time where we want to leave," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"I would go with my old man, and he would come with me... (Fortunately) my husband is better than ever, health-wise," she added. However, the macabre suicide pact would not take effect before 2012, as Sharon said she could not contemplate take her own life “in the next five years".