TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Rock star Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon have expressed their love for each other by making a bizarre suicide agreement. As per the pact, whenever anyone of Ozzy or Sharon apprehends death, both of them will commit suicide together.
Sharon said that they entered into this agreement because she and her husband could not live without each other. "Whatever it was, where you know you're going to die, we would want to choose the time where we want to leave," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"I would go with my old man, and he would come with me... (Fortunately) my husband is better than ever, health-wise," she added. However, the macabre suicide pact would not take effect before 2012, as Sharon said she could not contemplate take her own life “in the next five years".