TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Friday, March 30, 2007
Sir Paul McCartney is going back on tour to get over his bitter split from Heather Mills. The Beatles legend is desperate to put his divorce battle behind him and has decided to hit the road again. A source told Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "Paul is itching to get back and play live. He never even got to perform in the UK or Europe so he's keen to rectify that. He has always loved touring and sees it as the perfect way to putting his problems behind him." Sir Paul, 64, was forced to abandon the European leg of his world tour last year because of his marital problems.
The couple - who have a three-year-old daughter Beatrice together - split last May after four years of marriage. According to friends, Sir Paul will use his new stadium tour to promote his forthcoming album, which is to be released this summer on the new Starbucks record label, Hear Music. Sir Paul - who was the first artist to sign to the label - is leaving Capitol Records who he has worked with on and off for 43 years, to join the new Los Angeles-based music venture.