TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Friday, July 06, 2007
Sir Paul McCartney and his estranged wife Heather Mills are set to be neighbours. Heather is currently looking for a home just minutes away from The Beatles legend's Peasmarsh estate in East Sussex. The former model is said to be keen to live close to Paul, 65, for the sake of their three-year-old daughter Beatrice. A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Six months ago, this would have been inconceivable. But they think it will be best for Beatrice to have both her parents close by."
Heather, 39, is planning to sell her 2 million art deco beachfront Sussex home in Hove, and move to Rye. The coastal town is just three miles away from Paul's lavish estate. Relations between Paul and Heather - who have been embroiled in a bitter divorce battle since splitting in May 2006 - have seemingly improved in recent months. The pair are said to have decided to end their feud for the sake of Beatrice, with friends claiming they meet regularly. Paul has even been sending Heather "little notes and flowers".
The musician recently revealed 'See Your Sunshine' song which features on his new album 'Memory Almost Full' was inspired by happier times with his estranged wife. He said: "That is pretty much an out-and-out love song for Heather. "A lot of the album was done before, during and after our separation. I didn't go back and take out any songs to do with her. "That one was written during a good time with Heather."