TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Singer Paula Abdul's new perfume makes her think of Ashton Kutcher. The 'American Idol' judge has launched her own fragrance Sexy Thoughts, but confesses when she wears it she keeps expecting a visit from the 'Punk'd' presenter. Paula is quoted by Access Hollywood as saying: "When I wear my fragrance, it's the strangest thing. I look around for Ashton Kutcher. "I think I'm getting 'Punk'd' for real!"
The 45-year-old named the perfume Sexy Thoughts because that's what she believes it invokes. She said: "It's something that happens when people smell me. It provokes that! Its fun, its flirty, its chic. It's sexy. "There are times when I'm shy, there are times when I'm playful. There's times when I'm very powerful. It totally captures the spirit of who I am."
Paula has even considered helping her arch-rival Simon Cowell to create his new fragrance. She said: "In the middle of coming up with my fragrance line, I asked the question, 'by any chance do you have anything that smells like cat pee, and cow poop and like farts?' And all three, as a matter of fact -'yes, yes, and yes'. "And I want to put those elements - the cat pee, the horse poop and fart - in a bottle, and call it Ode to Simonella! "I'm going to put it together and I'm going to surprise him next season, and douse it all over his chair!"