TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Monday, November 19, 2007
London (ANI): Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty has been caught snorting "line after line" of cocaine just days after promising he would check back into rehab. A video film has been obtained which features the rocker getting high on the illegal drug after issuing a statement saying he was going to seek help.
In the pictures, Doherty can be seen chopping up five thick lines of the drug on a silver tray perched on a kitchen counter and then snorting them through a rolled-up piece of paper. "Pete just can't stop using. He's been warned about how much he's taking but he won't stop. He says he wants to get clean but his actions tell a different story," the Mirror quoted a pal, as saying.
Last week, the 28-year-old singer vowed to return to the rehab clinic - Clouds in Wiltshire, England - where he stayed for six weeks over the summer (07), after pictures emerged of him injecting heroin.