TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, November 19, 2007
London (ANI): Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty has been caught snorting "line after line" of cocaine just days after promising he would check back into rehab. A video film has been obtained which features the rocker getting high on the illegal drug after issuing a statement saying he was going to seek help.
In the pictures, Doherty can be seen chopping up five thick lines of the drug on a silver tray perched on a kitchen counter and then snorting them through a rolled-up piece of paper. "Pete just can't stop using. He's been warned about how much he's taking but he won't stop. He says he wants to get clean but his actions tell a different story," the Mirror quoted a pal, as saying.
Last week, the 28-year-old singer vowed to return to the rehab clinic - Clouds in Wiltshire, England - where he stayed for six weeks over the summer (07), after pictures emerged of him injecting heroin.