TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, July 20, 2007
It seems that troubled rocker Pete Doherty has come out of his infidelity phase, for now he reportedly wants to win back former fiancee Kate Moss. According to sources, the Babyshambles frontman, who was dumped by Moss after he allegedly cheated on her with a South African model, is desperate to rekindle his romance with the supermodel.
Sources say that two of Pete's pals were relentlessly thumping on the front door of her Primrose Hill home last week before she moved in with friends, begging to give her a message from Pete. Another pal even arrived with a pleading letter from Doherty but Kate, who is presently staying at a close friend's house in Islington, refused to open the door to them.
"Pete's really running out of ideas on how to get Kate to listen to him, he's so desperate now and Kate has seen him like this before and is terrified of what he's capable of," the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying.
"Kate is terrified, the guys were bombarding her at her own home and they wouldn't go away. In the end she had to flee and move into Rose's house in Islington," the source added.
The source added that Moss is determined to keep Doherty and is pals away from her, and is even trying to remain undercover these days.
"Kate's trying everything to remain incognito at this time - she doesn't want anybody knowing her whereabouts, especially Pete. She's even going so far as wearing Rose's clothes because she doesn't want to be recognised by her familiar style," the source said. "Kate wants to punish Pete big time. She's determined to have no contact with him and doesn't want to see him or any of his scummy mates," the source added.