TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
British singer Peter Andre has slammed supermodel Kate Moss' looks and has branded her 'Kate Fungus'. The Mysterious Girl star said that he wonders how Moss, who is a 'walking skeleton', can be an inspiration for young girls. "She is meant to inspire young girls, but how can a walking skeleton inspire anyone," the Sun quoted him, as saying.
The 34-year-old added that it looks like the waifish model's body is eating itself. "Considering she's a supermodel she looks more like Kate Fungus than Kate Moss. Her body actually looks like it's eating itself," he added.
|Also read... |
The Spice Girls come together
Beyonce, Hudson top BET awards
Alex James' unfulfilled wish
George Michael unravels his story
Marilyn, Johnny waited for apocalypse