TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is missing one thing in her plush new Los Angeles pad, her favourite soap opera 'Coronation Street'. But the singer has found a way to catch up with the highest-rated British television programme, thanks to mum Jackie Adams, for she has reportedly been sending her daughter recorded DVDs of the ITV1 drama weekly in Beverly Hills.
The 33-year-old insisted that she was thankful to her mum, otherwise she would have been 'completely lost' missing out on the show. "I really miss the Street but now I won't be completely lost, thanks to Mum," the Sun quoted Beckham, as saying.
As for what Posh Spice feels about her flop reality show 'Coming To America' that was panned on both sides of the Atlantic, Beckham defended it saying that the Americans might not have got her 'ironic' sense of humour. She revealed that she obviously did not sunbathe wearing heels and donning packs of make up as shown in the documentary. "I really don't sunbathe in high heels with a full face of make-up. It shows that I don't take myself too seriously," she added.
But despite the documentary failing to win good reviews, the singer hasn't ruled out making more, for she revealed that she was in talks with manager Simon Fuller and TV companies to make more shows.