- Victoria Beckham Hates Walking On The Red Carpet
- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Shilpa Shetty Goes To Hollywood, Collaborates With Victoria Beckham
- David Beckham's Birthday: His Oh-So-Hot Underwear Ads
- Victoria Beckham's Birthday: Romantic Pics With David Beckham
- 11 Celebrities Who Admitted Getting Boobs Job: Iggy, Kourtney & More...
Friday, November 02, 2007
London (ANI): Victoria Beckham really wants to add to her family. However, with the Spice Girls world tour looming, she can"t get pregnant as yet. The singer told an American show that though she would love to add a baby girl to her brood of kids, she and hubby David will have to wait a bit. “It would be great to have a girl. It would finish the family off, and David would love a girl," The Sun quoted her, as saying.
“I have a big tour coming up and I don"t want to get pregnant." However, that doesn"t mean that the couple will not be practicing making babies till the time is right. “We"ll do the practising," she said. Posh also gave another insight into the couple"s personal life when she revealed that Becks is such a clean-freak that he even colour codes the fridge.