TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, November 02, 2007
London (ANI): Victoria Beckham really wants to add to her family. However, with the Spice Girls world tour looming, she can"t get pregnant as yet. The singer told an American show that though she would love to add a baby girl to her brood of kids, she and hubby David will have to wait a bit. “It would be great to have a girl. It would finish the family off, and David would love a girl," The Sun quoted her, as saying.
“I have a big tour coming up and I don"t want to get pregnant." However, that doesn"t mean that the couple will not be practicing making babies till the time is right. “We"ll do the practising," she said. Posh also gave another insight into the couple"s personal life when she revealed that Becks is such a clean-freak that he even colour codes the fridge.