TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
London (ANI): Footballer David Beckham has claimed that wife Victoria decided that the time was right for a Spice Girls reunion because she wanted her sons to know what she did. David explained that 'Posh Spice' wanted her kids to see her on stage so that they know that she was famous too in her own right.
"She says all our boys know what Daddy does – he plays football in front of these people – but they have never seen what Mummy used to do," the Sun quoted hubby Beckham, as saying. Becks, 32, said sons Cruz, two, Romeo, five, and Brooklyn, eight, will love the band performing once again. The Spice Girls were recently on a re-union tour promoting their latest album.