TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
London (ANI): Footballer David Beckham has claimed that wife Victoria decided that the time was right for a Spice Girls reunion because she wanted her sons to know what she did. David explained that 'Posh Spice' wanted her kids to see her on stage so that they know that she was famous too in her own right.
"She says all our boys know what Daddy does – he plays football in front of these people – but they have never seen what Mummy used to do," the Sun quoted hubby Beckham, as saying. Becks, 32, said sons Cruz, two, Romeo, five, and Brooklyn, eight, will love the band performing once again. The Spice Girls were recently on a re-union tour promoting their latest album.