TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
London (ANI): Footballer David Beckham has claimed that wife Victoria decided that the time was right for a Spice Girls reunion because she wanted her sons to know what she did. David explained that 'Posh Spice" wanted her kids to see her on stage so that they know that she was famous too in her own right.
“She says all our boys know what Daddy does – he plays football in front of these people – but they have never seen what Mummy used to do," the Sun quoted hubby Beckham, as saying. Becks, 32, said sons Cruz, two, Romeo, five, and Brooklyn, eight, will love the band performing once again. The Spice Girls were recently on a re-union tour promoting their latest album.