- Victoria Beckham Hates Walking On The Red Carpet
- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Shilpa Shetty Goes To Hollywood, Collaborates With Victoria Beckham
- David Beckham's Birthday: His Oh-So-Hot Underwear Ads
- Victoria Beckham's Birthday: Romantic Pics With David Beckham
- 11 Celebrities Who Admitted Getting Boobs Job: Iggy, Kourtney & More...
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
London (ANI): Footballer David Beckham has claimed that wife Victoria decided that the time was right for a Spice Girls reunion because she wanted her sons to know what she did. David explained that 'Posh Spice" wanted her kids to see her on stage so that they know that she was famous too in her own right.
“She says all our boys know what Daddy does – he plays football in front of these people – but they have never seen what Mummy used to do," the Sun quoted hubby Beckham, as saying. Becks, 32, said sons Cruz, two, Romeo, five, and Brooklyn, eight, will love the band performing once again. The Spice Girls were recently on a re-union tour promoting their latest album.