TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
London (ANI): Footballer David Beckham has claimed that wife Victoria decided that the time was right for a Spice Girls reunion because she wanted her sons to know what she did. David explained that 'Posh Spice" wanted her kids to see her on stage so that they know that she was famous too in her own right.
“She says all our boys know what Daddy does – he plays football in front of these people – but they have never seen what Mummy used to do," the Sun quoted hubby Beckham, as saying. Becks, 32, said sons Cruz, two, Romeo, five, and Brooklyn, eight, will love the band performing once again. The Spice Girls were recently on a re-union tour promoting their latest album.