TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
"It became very obvious from the start that I was never going to be the best singer or the best dancer or the best actress. I was never a 'natural.' You know, I've never been that good at anything, to be completely honest," People quoted Victoria, as saying.
However, that did not hinder her from auditioning for the famous girl group. "I'm no Mariah Carey, but I can sing," she added. Beckham, who now has kids and is married to soccer star David Beckham, said that is thrilled she can show off for her children on the current Spice Girls reunion tour.
"I wanted my children to see that Mummy was a pop star. It was the last opportunity for them to stand in a crowd full of people screaming for the Spice Girls," she said.