- Victoria Beckham Hates Walking On The Red Carpet
- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Shilpa Shetty Goes To Hollywood, Collaborates With Victoria Beckham
- David Beckham's Birthday: His Oh-So-Hot Underwear Ads
- Victoria Beckham's Birthday: Romantic Pics With David Beckham
- 11 Celebrities Who Admitted Getting Boobs Job: Iggy, Kourtney & More...
"It became very obvious from the start that I was never going to be the best singer or the best dancer or the best actress. I was never a 'natural.' You know, I've never been that good at anything, to be completely honest," People quoted Victoria, as saying.
However, that did not hinder her from auditioning for the famous girl group. "I'm no Mariah Carey, but I can sing," she added. Beckham, who now has kids and is married to soccer star David Beckham, said that is thrilled she can show off for her children on the current Spice Girls reunion tour.
"I wanted my children to see that Mummy was a pop star. It was the last opportunity for them to stand in a crowd full of people screaming for the Spice Girls," she said.