TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Lopez, who is expecting her first child with husband Marc Anthony, admitted that she is finding it difficult not to burst into tears at any given opportunity.
"Anything that is touching makes me cry - any commercial that is sappy and silly," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. “Things about dads make me cry, maybe because of my relationship with my own father. But anytime I see anything about a dad with his little girl, and I'm over tired, I'm gone!" she added.