TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Lopez, who is expecting her first child with husband Marc Anthony, admitted that she is finding it difficult not to burst into tears at any given opportunity.
"Anything that is touching makes me cry - any commercial that is sappy and silly," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. “Things about dads make me cry, maybe because of my relationship with my own father. But anytime I see anything about a dad with his little girl, and I'm over tired, I'm gone!" she added.