TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
P Diddy partied with Victoria and David Beckham after his UK tour was cancelled. The rapper was devastated when his tour partner Snoop Dogg was denied entry to the UK following a brawl at Heathrow airport last year – so his friends David and Victoria took him out on the town last night. P Diddy said: “For me, the tour being called off here feels like someone has cancelled the cup final at the last minute. “Snoop and I are both upset about it because we don"t want to let the fans down. It doesn"t matter to me about the money that will be lost – I just care about the fans. “This tour was meant to be about spreading a message of peace – and with all the gun crime going on in England right now I think it would have been appropriate to do the show."
The star – who recently celebrated the birth of twin daughters with partner Kim Porter – said he had a “nice" dinner with Victoria and David. He joked to Britain"s The Sun newspaper: “David is a better footballer than me but my fragrance smells better." Diddy also said he hoped David will give him some football lessons when he moves to Los Angeles later this year. He said: “It would be silly if I didn"t make the most of having friends who are great footballers."