TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Monday, October 15, 2007
New York (ANI): Rapper Sean 'Diddy" Combs allegedly left a man with a bloody nose and a flat lip at a SoHo after party early on Saturday. Police sources have revealed that Combs attacked Steven Acevedo after they had a heated argument over a woman during the party at high-end store Kiosk on Spring Street. The police said that though the two men had stepped away from each other, they resumed exchanging heated insults minutes later, soon after which Combs assaulted Acevedo with a double blow to his face.
"I'll kill you, punk!" the New York Post quoted Combs as screaming as he hit Acevedo. When Acevedo tried to hit back at Combs, a bodyguard for the latter reached under his waist, believably, to draw a gun. Acevedo filed a complaint against Combs after reaching home. The police are investigating whether any surveillance video at the store may show what exactly happened during the party. They have also said that Combs, who has not been arrested or charged as yet, will be interrogated. Representatives for Combs were unavailable for comment.