TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pop star Jamelia has revealed that she has slapped a 'Pussycat Doll" ban in her house. The 26-year old feels that the all girl band has too provocative a feel to it, and admits that she doesn"t let six-year-old Teja and two-year-old Tiani listen to their music as she doesn't want them copying any of their dance moves or singing their lyrics.
Contradictory to the ban act, Jamelia confesses that she is a die-hard fan of the group, reports CNS. "My confession is that I'm a huge, huge, huge Pussycat Dolls fan. But the Pussycat Dolls are actually banned in my house, because I don't want my daughters to be like them," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "But I absolutely love them, and think they are great. I just don't want my daughters singing their songs or writhing around like burlesque dancers!" she added.