TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pop star Jamelia has revealed that she has slapped a 'Pussycat Doll" ban in her house. The 26-year old feels that the all girl band has too provocative a feel to it, and admits that she doesn"t let six-year-old Teja and two-year-old Tiani listen to their music as she doesn't want them copying any of their dance moves or singing their lyrics.
Contradictory to the ban act, Jamelia confesses that she is a die-hard fan of the group, reports CNS. "My confession is that I'm a huge, huge, huge Pussycat Dolls fan. But the Pussycat Dolls are actually banned in my house, because I don't want my daughters to be like them," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "But I absolutely love them, and think they are great. I just don't want my daughters singing their songs or writhing around like burlesque dancers!" she added.