TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Rapper/singer/actress Queen Latifah is set to open FatBurger fast food joint in Miami, Florida. The 37-year-old who plans to open the new South Beach diner revealed that she has been hooked to the idea of FatBurger since the time she was in college.
"That was part of my L.A. education - on Sundays in California... everybody would come out... in all these low-riders (cars)... FatBurger was, like, the centrepiece for it all," Contactmusic quoted Latifah, as saying. The Grammy Award winner hopes to open her FatBurger franchise later this year.
Apart from a singing and acting career, Latifah is also a celebrity spokesperson for Cover Girl cosmetics, Curvation ladies underwear, and Pizza Hut. She has also developed her own line of cosmetics for women of colour called the Covergirl Queen Collection and has starred in several commercials for the line, as well as in a commercial with fellow spokeswoman and singer Faith Hill.
|Also read... |
Sienna denies having affair with P. Diddy
Megan wants to legalise marijuana
Hanuman with Hollywood stars
Nick stunned by sex photo scandal
Lohan promises calmer life!