TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Rapper Sean Combs a.k.a. P.Diddy is banking on his latest heartbreak following his split with girlfriend and mum of his three kids Kim Porter for artistic purposes. The entertainment mogul has made a single titled "Through the Pain . . . a k a Kim Porter," and a video that appeared on '106&Park" last week.
The latest act of the 37-year-old is said to be in response to Porter's interview on CNN where she discussed their break-up, reports Sohh.com. "This is how he's coming back. Basically it's like, 'You're putting me through hell," the New York Post quoted Diddy's site, as saying.
Apparently, even the record producer's ex Misa Hylton-Brimm is missing Porter, for she told pals that she and hers on are missing her. "We [she and Diddy's oldest son, Justin] really miss Kim and the kids since she packed up and moved to L.A,' she said.