TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 15, 2007
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have demanded a meditation tent backstage at the BRITs so they aren't tempted to party. The US rock band - who famously battled heroin addiction - are determined to stay sober for their performance at tonight's London ceremony. They plan to keep their distance from other stars who might be dabbling with drugs and drink and the tent will be a haven for them. A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "They don't want to mix with anyone getting high. They want to focus on their performance and have asked organisers to provide a separate, purple, shrouded tent." Amy Winehouse, The Killers and Oasis are also among the acts confirmed to perform tonight.The Grammy-award winning Chillis - fronted by lead singer Anthony Kiedis - have not been nominated for any BRIT awards.