TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Rihanna slammed the reports that she is involved in a dispute with fellow R & B superstar Beyonce Knowles, insisting that she finds such rumours "annoying". The 'Umbrella" singer is also disgusted by circulating rumours that she is in a romantic relationship with her music mogul mentor Jay-Z, who is Knowles" long-term boyfriend.
She added that initially it was difficult to ignore such speculations but now she has understood not to give importance to them. "It actually gets annoying sometimes. At first it was funny, because I was like, 'This is insane.' But it gets frustrating after awhile," Contactmusic quoted Rihanna, as saying. "Now, I'm ignoring it, I'm getting better at doing that. But she (Knowles) is one of the sweetest women I've ever met."