TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pop star Rihanna has held troubled stars Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan responsible for their current dilemmas. The 'Umbrella" hitmaker told 'Cosmopolitan" that the stars were not tackling their personal problems well. She also urged that no one could help the duo till they solved their problems by themselves. "There's nothing I can say that'll change their minds about their lifestyles," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling.
“They have to make the change for themselves and I don't know if they want it bad enough," she said. The R & B singer is currently getting set for the MTV Europe music awards where she is up for three gongs. The 'Umbrella" star has been nominated for the 'Ultimate Urban", 'Most Addictive Track" and 'Solo Artist" prizes at the 2007 show, which is to be held in Germany in November.