TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pop star Rihanna has held troubled stars Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan responsible for their current dilemmas. The 'Umbrella" hitmaker told 'Cosmopolitan" that the stars were not tackling their personal problems well. She also urged that no one could help the duo till they solved their problems by themselves. "There's nothing I can say that'll change their minds about their lifestyles," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling.
“They have to make the change for themselves and I don't know if they want it bad enough," she said. The R & B singer is currently getting set for the MTV Europe music awards where she is up for three gongs. The 'Umbrella" star has been nominated for the 'Ultimate Urban", 'Most Addictive Track" and 'Solo Artist" prizes at the 2007 show, which is to be held in Germany in November.