- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pop star Rihanna has held troubled stars Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan responsible for their current dilemmas. The 'Umbrella" hitmaker told 'Cosmopolitan" that the stars were not tackling their personal problems well. She also urged that no one could help the duo till they solved their problems by themselves. "There's nothing I can say that'll change their minds about their lifestyles," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling.
“They have to make the change for themselves and I don't know if they want it bad enough," she said. The R & B singer is currently getting set for the MTV Europe music awards where she is up for three gongs. The 'Umbrella" star has been nominated for the 'Ultimate Urban", 'Most Addictive Track" and 'Solo Artist" prizes at the 2007 show, which is to be held in Germany in November.