TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Singer Rihanna has refuted rumours that her recent haircut was a copy of Spice Girl Victoria Beckham style.The 19-year-old insisted that she ditched her long hair for the inverted bob cut to show her 'B-girlish' attitude.
"It's very edgy. It's a lot different from how you've seen me before. The short hair, the attitude is very B-girlish. I have a lot of attitude now and I'm not afraid to let it out anymore," Contactmusic quoted the singer, as saying.
The Umbrella singer's stylist also insisted that the haircut was not inspired from Posh Spice's elfin-style cut and was very different.
"We wanted to do something different, so we came up with this idea and everybody loves it. We've heard of Victoria Beckham but we actually didn't copy her," Contactmusic quoted the stylist, as telling MTV News. "For Rihanna we gave her longer pieces in the front and added highlights to it so we didn't copy her look - we have our own look going on," she said.