TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
London (ANI): Singer Rihanna is the latest to join the diva club after she demanded an Irish Garda escort to help her deal with traffic on the way to a concert in Ireland. The Umbrella singer made the wild appeal to concert promoters after observing the jamming on her last visit to Dublin. The R & B beauty made it clear to the organizers that the Irish police escort was an indispensable condition to her performing in the capital.
However, an industry insider revealed that Rihanna's stormy request was not going to be fulfilled. "She requested a full Garda escort to help her beat the Dublin traffic. But it is not going to happen," The Sun quoted the insider, as saying.
The Barbadian singer's demands also included a regular Garda presence for security reasons. "We get a lot of these demands because artists from the USA get crazy demands met when they are on tour," the insider said. "However in Ireland there is just no way you could do something like that. "We try to meet as many of Rihanna's requests as possible because she is the hottest international act at the moment. But that is one step too far," the insider added.