TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI): Barbadian singer Rihanna has finally confirmed that she and actor Josh Hartnett are a couple. Rumours had been abuzz for weeks that the two were dating after a photo emerged of the couple at New York club Pink Elephant, but Rihanna and Hartnett continued to deny the claims.
Now however, the Umbrella singer has confirmed that she and the Hartnett are more than just friends."I've fallen for him big time. I would be lying if I (said) we were not more than just friends. He is so hot and he is really sweet to me," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "When we hang out it feels right - even though it's still pretty new," she added.