TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The Beatles" drummer said that the 24-year-old singer could beat her drug demons as long as she is willing to seek help.
“God Bless Amy. She"s a great talent and she"s going through a situation right now," The Sun quoted him, as saying. “It"s a very public destruction. The good news is that there"s more help around now than before," he added.
The 67-year-old also said some encouraging words for junkie Pete Doherty. While referring to the Babyshambles frontman"s addiction issues, Starr said: “You can do it. God Bless you, Pete." Starr"s 16th solo studio album is releasing next month.