TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The Beatles" drummer said that the 24-year-old singer could beat her drug demons as long as she is willing to seek help.
“God Bless Amy. She"s a great talent and she"s going through a situation right now," The Sun quoted him, as saying. “It"s a very public destruction. The good news is that there"s more help around now than before," he added.
The 67-year-old also said some encouraging words for junkie Pete Doherty. While referring to the Babyshambles frontman"s addiction issues, Starr said: “You can do it. God Bless you, Pete." Starr"s 16th solo studio album is releasing next month.