TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, 26, November, 2007
Washington (ANI): Roger Daltrey, lead singer and founder of rock band 'The Who," has refused to watch the new film portraying the legendary band's rise to fame. The 63-year-old asserted that he is not interested in watching the 'Amazing Journey: The Story Of The Who" as it may interfere with his prized memories of the band"s glorious days.
"I don't think I'd see it for what it is - and I lived it," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. “I don't need to see someone else's interpretation of what we did. “If I watched it at the moment, it'd be silly because I'd just see me and I wouldn"t see the bigger picture at all," he added.