TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, 26, November, 2007
Washington (ANI): Roger Daltrey, lead singer and founder of rock band 'The Who," has refused to watch the new film portraying the legendary band's rise to fame. The 63-year-old asserted that he is not interested in watching the 'Amazing Journey: The Story Of The Who" as it may interfere with his prized memories of the band"s glorious days.
"I don't think I'd see it for what it is - and I lived it," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. “I don't need to see someone else's interpretation of what we did. “If I watched it at the moment, it'd be silly because I'd just see me and I wouldn"t see the bigger picture at all," he added.