TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Brown and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, however, lost the battle despite leading by one point at the finals. She admitted that losing "was a horrible feeling. I'm not going to deny it." But Castroneves' personality and enthusiasm, plus an effortless quickstep on his final performance, got him enough viewer votes.
His partner, Hough has won the season second time in a row. Lat time, she was crowned the best with speed skater Apollo Anton Ohno. "It will look so good between my two Indy 500 trophies," the Hollywood Reporter quoted Castroneves, as saying. He also said that he was "shocked" by the victory, considering that the Spice Girl was such a terrific dancer."I was not expecting it. Mel, she's an incredible dancer," he said.