TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Latin sensation Shakira who was in Mumbai talked about the city, Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan and her proposed song in Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om! The oomph singer wished she could spend some more time in India as she wanted to see a lot of places. She also knows that her fans in other cities were dejected that she performed in Mumbai only. But she is sure 'there will be a next time'.
She feels Shahrukh Khan 'is cool.' She has seen one of his films as well. She has been approached by Bollywood and Shakira feels good about it though she does not know 'if it will work out.' In fact the singer was considerate enough to invite Farah Khan who had recently choreographed a number for her. A stunned Farah says: "I was zapped when I got a call from Shakira's manager informing me that she had reserved two tickets for me for her concert on Sunday. Shirish (Kunder) and I went for her show and we had a blast."
Farah also admitted that the Latin sensation may do a number for Om Shanti Om. "We are still working on it. Shakira's traveling for the next six months and extremely busy and I have to complete and release OSO by November 2007. Let's wait and watch," she says, mysteriously.
We too are waiting to see Shakira sizzle on Indian screen!