TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Sunil Noronha
Thursday, November 22, 2007
In what might be seen a contradiction of sorts the super sexy Columbian singer Shakira, the singer has refused to do a nude scene in a film – the screen adaptation of Love in the Time of Cholera – a movie which is written by a friend of hers, Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The singer seemed to be diplomatic about the whole issue saying there was a problem with dates but the film producer was singing a different song. Her said that the singer didn't want to bare all in the scenes that were allotted to her in the film.
The singer later told the media that if she is to do any film for that matter all aspects of the film would have to come together to assure her that her role and reputation will be protected. Apparently the reason she wants to be protected is that she doesn't want to ruin her super success with a flop of any kind – much less a flop film. But setting the record straight the star will write the music and record the soundtrack of the film.