TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Shar Jackson has mocked pop star Britney Spears MTV Video Music Awards disaster in a self-penned rap song for U.S. reality show, 'Celebrity Rap Superstar". Jackson, who was pregnant with Kevin Federline's second child when he dumped her for Spears, was competing in the finals of the MTV show when she poked fun at the 'Toxic" singer.
The actress exhibited her own rapping skills on Oct 11, by cracking, "They should have had me open up at the VMAs" during the song 'Let It Blow," reports Contactmusic. The mockery comes after Jackson, who accused Spears of stealing her boyfriend in 2004, recently revealed that she has no complaints against her ex, Federline, or his now-ex-wife Spears.
The actress is hoping to use her appearance on the show to begin her own R & B career. She has been working with Pharrell Williams on a debut album.