TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Shar Jackson has mocked pop star Britney Spears MTV Video Music Awards disaster in a self-penned rap song for U.S. reality show, 'Celebrity Rap Superstar". Jackson, who was pregnant with Kevin Federline's second child when he dumped her for Spears, was competing in the finals of the MTV show when she poked fun at the 'Toxic" singer.
The actress exhibited her own rapping skills on Oct 11, by cracking, "They should have had me open up at the VMAs" during the song 'Let It Blow," reports Contactmusic. The mockery comes after Jackson, who accused Spears of stealing her boyfriend in 2004, recently revealed that she has no complaints against her ex, Federline, or his now-ex-wife Spears.
The actress is hoping to use her appearance on the show to begin her own R & B career. She has been working with Pharrell Williams on a debut album.