TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Sheryl Crow"s latest album 'Detours," will land in stores early next year. Interscope has declared that the nine-time Grammy winner's new album is scheduled for release on Feb. 5. "This is the most honest record I've ever made. It's about being forced to wake up," E!Online quoted Crow, as saying op her blog.
The 45-year-old singer said that the new album is "very inspired by the last three years of events in my life," a phase that, among other things, saw her engaged to and broken up from Lance Armstrong, wage a successful battle against breast cancer and adopt a child.
'Detours" will be Crow"s first collection of new material since 2005's 'Wildflower" and it reunited her with Bill Bottrell, who produced her breakthrough album, 'Tuesday Night Music Club." "When Bill and I got together again to work on this record it was such a cathartic and comforting moment," Crow said.
The new album, recorded at Crow's Nashville farm, will feature '14 or 15" tracks, including the lead single, 'Shine Over Babylon" and 'Lullaby for Wyatt," dedicated to her son and also showcased in the John Cusack film 'Grace Is Gone." Other songs include 'Love Is Free," 'Peace Be Upon Us" and 'God Bless This Mess." The singer will debut some of her new material during upcoming TV appearances.
She is slated to perform Dec. 6 on CNN's 'Heroes" and Dec. 21 on CBS' 'A Home for the Holidays."