TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Sheryl Crow"s latest album 'Detours," will land in stores early next year. Interscope has declared that the nine-time Grammy winner's new album is scheduled for release on Feb. 5. "This is the most honest record I've ever made. It's about being forced to wake up," E!Online quoted Crow, as saying op her blog.
The 45-year-old singer said that the new album is "very inspired by the last three years of events in my life," a phase that, among other things, saw her engaged to and broken up from Lance Armstrong, wage a successful battle against breast cancer and adopt a child.
'Detours" will be Crow"s first collection of new material since 2005's 'Wildflower" and it reunited her with Bill Bottrell, who produced her breakthrough album, 'Tuesday Night Music Club." "When Bill and I got together again to work on this record it was such a cathartic and comforting moment," Crow said.
The new album, recorded at Crow's Nashville farm, will feature '14 or 15" tracks, including the lead single, 'Shine Over Babylon" and 'Lullaby for Wyatt," dedicated to her son and also showcased in the John Cusack film 'Grace Is Gone." Other songs include 'Love Is Free," 'Peace Be Upon Us" and 'God Bless This Mess." The singer will debut some of her new material during upcoming TV appearances.
She is slated to perform Dec. 6 on CNN's 'Heroes" and Dec. 21 on CBS' 'A Home for the Holidays."