TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Sheryl Crow's rider demands for her 'Stop Global Warming College Tour' reportedly included four buses, six cars and three tractor trailers for her entourage. The singer - who travelled on a bio-diesel bus for two weeks during the tour - is said to have made the environmentally unfriendly request to ensure her staff travelled in comfort.
Sheryl's pollution-heavy request comes in the wake of her urging young people to reduce their carbon footprint. She said: "As we've been telling them, it's not about doing everything, it's about doing something. We want to bring people over to the side of protecting the environment and give kids some idea of how they can be a part of that movement."
Sheryl also reportedly requires a variety of alcoholic beverages, depending on what day of the week her shows fall. If she performs on a Tuesday Sheryl requires gin, on Thursdays she wants champagne, while on Fridays she demands tequila. The 45-year-old also asks for 12 bottles of Grolsch beer, six bottles of 'local' beer, along with "good Australian Cabernet" and "good Merlot" wine.
A representative for the 'If It Makes You Happy' singer said: "That rider was an old one. It was from ten years ago." The representative declined to show a current rider for Sheryl.